Rohit shekhar tiwari passes away

Today was disastorous day for me. Day started with a normal tone infact with a very good tone. Yesterday was very hot but today morni g it was a cloudy weather and cool breeze was blowing. I was brishing my teeth and i listen the sound of dhol, drums along with kirtan.
It was sounding pleasure. Day start with a good tone , i completed my routine, tejas goes back to school . I go to market and complete my work. Then get back to home.
At evening i was relaxing in my room then suddenly my papa tuned on the tv news channel. There i listen a bad news . Rohit shekhar tiwari, the son of nd tiwari is dead . The reason is told in news that he got a heart attack.
But i suddenlt doubt that may be his father or any enemy may have his hand in this.
But later things getting clear to me that it was really a heart attack.

Rohit shekhar tiwari was son of poltician N d Tiwari. I first come to know about him some 10 or 12 year before through a news channel. A boy standing outside of court premises is claming that he is son of nd tiwari. He has file an appeal in court that he is son of n d tiwari and claimed n d towari has secretly married to his mother.
After first instance, i feel very good that a son is fighting for his mother and their rights.
When my cout case was going on, i heared a news tgat court has ordered nd tiwari to go on a dna test to clear wheather shekhar tiwari is his son or not.
I feel may be someday my son will fought for my justice too.
Later in 2014 nd tiwari accepted rohit shekhar as his son and also get married to rohit's mother again.
I read an statement from shekhar tiwari that my father has loved me  so much in that four year that i even forgot that he was not with me in my childhood.
One year ago  nd tiwari dies in age of 93. Rohit shekhar just got married at that time. He fulfill every duty of his father and spend many months in hospital premises while caring his father in last days of his life.
Now just 11 months later rohit shekhar also dies. I read another headline stating that rohit shekhar has not even completed one year of his wedding life and his life is completed away.
It make me so much sad, i think that i should never ever try to waste more time on thinking about my ex. And i also inspire twjas to ahead in life without even thing that who was his father.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sister on phonecall 29 march 2019

Chapter 5 how relationship changes their mood

Chapter 6 my sister marriage