My siater call me again tonite

Tonight, again my sister calls me. I pick the call and answered in normal voice, hello, yes, whtsapp
She replied, tell me when i have said to you and your kid to die?
I said, when tejas was six months old.
She said, no i have not ever said this. I disconnect the calk .
She again call me, i pickup the call, this time jiju was talking,
Ruchi, why you both sisters are arguing from morning. why cant you live with peace.
I said, i dont understand, wht hapoens to your wife, why she is still competing with me. She said that i m jealous of her sarees or she is jealoys of my sarees, dont you get some new clothes for her.
She said from back, no, ruchi has said that i am jealous .
I replied in  irritation, okay, i have said this, then what, then it means renu will always repeat it. Now i am.saying to you that you have got so much ego when you build your house. Now will you also always behave like your wife.
And if she is jealous of me and her mother because she travveled in aeroplane, then first of all she should throw her husband out of home, becuase you also travelled in aeroplane.
Then jiju asked me to give the phone to my mother. After that my jiju talked to my mother.and i feel issue was solve for a while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sister on phonecall 29 march 2019

Chapter 5 how relationship changes their mood

Chapter 6 my sister marriage