Chapter 5 how relationship changes their mood

I remember when i was a little girl , my uncle (chacha) loves me very much. He has kept a big bag of candies. He promised me that he will give me a pouch of candies every morning on the xondition that i have to go to them and wish them good morning.
And i go to my uncle bed and wosh them good morning. It was a really a pleasant feeling to remember about those days.

In the same house, my grandmother's younger sister also lives with her. She was a widow and she lives with his two sons in our house.
Their name was neeta and seeta in home but their oroginal names were harish and satish.
The both also loves me and my sister. My sister was a favorite of everyone as she was very talkative, while i was having very reserve nature. I only talk and plays with kids and children of my age group. The whole children of my family likes me very much. Whenever i go to my maternal grandmother house, the whole childrens revolves around me saying ruchi didi, ruchi didi.
But now time has changed, no cousion of me is my fan now. Even i am not feeling sadness or regret coz i too feel that everyone has attitude problem. May be i also have that now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sister on phonecall 29 march 2019

Chapter 6 my sister marriage