Today was forcefully colorful celebration

Today was holi. My son tejas was sleeping beside me. Normally he wake up near about 7 am but today he woke up at 10 am. No, dont think he wants to avoid the day or skip the celebration instead he was super excited for the day of holi.
He was saying from last one week, that on holi , he would do that, rub color all over me, and throw water on me.
He woke up at 10 and gently rub some gulaal oe colour on cheeks and then go to outside for celebration holi with neighbors.
I was not excited even my routine for festivals is that festivals make me norvous. I feared that anything wrong will happen when i try to celebrate. So i tried to remain quite and silent.
Bit just on the name of festival,  the day was colourfull to me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sister on phonecall 29 march 2019

Chapter 5 how relationship changes their mood

Chapter 6 my sister marriage