Chapter 4: playing home, housewife and mother was fovourite

I was living a simple life with my parents and elder sister. My elder sister is 5 year elder than me so i do not like playing with her.
I always plays with our neighborhood girls whose family tradition and culture was very different to our. They usually wear  dirty clothes and wear the same cloths for repeatedly two or three days. Their bed , blanket bed sheet everything's color get grey as they don't wash them.
My mother hates their company and never like that i plays with them.
But as i was a little girl so playing matters me most at that age rather than anger of my mother.
I always play staapu, house house, teacher student and doll house game with them
My favorite game was playing house game in which i make a acting a cooking, washing clothes, making children ready for school and eating.
There was a home at a little distance from house where some other children live who are of same age of mine. Their name was chakshu and taruna, who was real brother and sister , and sonu, monu, and mani. They also like to play with me. But i get very less chance of playing with them as i never go outside of my house and just go to road in front of house.

I always think that whenever i will grew up, i will have no tension at all. All i need to do is just to clean the house and cook the food. And most good thing is that i will get rid of studies. 

I was having very thin body and shy nature . I do not talk with any elder member of our relatives.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sister on phonecall 29 march 2019

Chapter 5 how relationship changes their mood

Chapter 6 my sister marriage