Chapter 6 my sister marriage

My elder sister gets married on 29 november 2002. I have seen what was going in house. A lot of celebration was going on.
She was engaged in the moth of may and her marriage date was 29 november. meanwhile i enjoyed a lot of shoping, eating and celebration.
When she left our home, initially my parents was very sad and feeling lonely. Even i was also feeling lonely.
I have seen sadness on my parents face, that make me double lonely. I could not see any sadness or regret on my parents face. So i decided that i will bring them back to life and happiness. I always tries to make them feel happy and busy too so that they forget their loneliness.

But suddenly my sister behaviour start changing fast. I never feel that she cares me or loves me till that she changes herself . She was very selfish and only self oriented women now ,who just think about herself and her husband only.
Yet we all feels its normal as its gpod that every girl changes her self and stop judging.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My sister on phonecall 29 march 2019

Chapter 5 how relationship changes their mood